Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm still here..

I think. Ok, so I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just still adjusting to this whole 2 kid thing. lol Here's an update. Chase is starting to sleep a little longer, meaning instead of eating every 3 hours he is making it to every 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Heck, I'll take whatever I can get. This past Wednesday he was at the doctor for his congested nose, which he also happened to be exactly 8 weeks old. Well, he tipped the scales at a whopping (remember he was 8lbs at birth) 12lbs 5oz!!! Holy cow what a chunky monkey. The thing is, he isn't chubby, he is just so super incredibly long!! Last week he officially started wearing his 3-6 month clothes, but 2 weeks before that he was already wearing the 3-6 month sleepers!! He isn't even 2 month yet!! At 6 weeks and 2 days he gave me his first smile on purpose, melt my heart!! He is just so handsome and cute, he also still has the prettiest blue eyes!! He such an awesome addition to my family and I love him so much!! And I am quite proud to say so does Ms. Emma. She loves Baby Chase, as we call him. She gives him hugs and kisses all the time and gets quite upset if someone says they are gonna take him home. Last Thursday my parents kept the kids all night for me, you talk about wonderful!! I slept 13 hours!! Yes, 13 hours!! I could have slept longer, but was feeling a little guilty for just sleeping away the day. My parents are so awesome!! I don't know what I would ever do without them. My mom has seriously become my best friend. I hope Emma and I are able to have the same kind of relationship when she gets older. Emma is such a cutie and a terror at the same time. She is also so incredibily smart. She makes me so proud each time I look at her. I still can't believe she is mine, she is my beautiful daughter. Her favorite things right now are princesses, carebears and dress up. She has a wonderful imagination, anything and everything comes to life. She can even makes spoon and forks talk. lol I just love her, she is one big ball of energy and life!! Well, I know I am just blabbering and going in circles and I will blame that on the sleep deprevation. So, I'm gonna get off of here and maybe catch an hour or 2 of sleep. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a big guy!!! Did you keep Emma's growth charts so that you could see how they compare? It'd be interesting to see the difference!