Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh my gosh..

One of my friends just posted a blog stating that she has lost herself and not sure who she is or what she enjoys. You know what, it got me to thinking. Who am I? I have always defined myself by my boyfriends and now my family. Don't get me wrong I love my family and love being a wife and mother, but who am I. Wow Lynne, ya really got me to thinking. I don't have anything that I am talented at, I don't have any hobbies. What am I gonna do with my time once I retire? I won't have kids to raise then, what will fill my days. The only thing I can say that I truly enjoy doing is shopping and garage saling, but it's not a hobby. When I am sitting at home and want to do something, I go out to my parents house. What's gonna happen when they are gone? Oh my gosh, I need to figure myself out. I need to get some hobbies.

Ok, now that I had that breakdown, I mise well update on what is going on in the world of Sarah. Well, Matt goes for surgery on the 30th. I'm not exactly sure how long he will be laid up. I was gonna have to cancel my trip to the Outer Banks for my best friend's wedding, but my wonderful husband volunteerly said that his mom could stay with him and the kids and I could still go. So, I leave the Sunday night before her wedding and fly back on that Wednesday. I am looking forward to my minivacation. I will be able to sit on the beach and get 2 full nights of sleep, in a row!!! I can't wait for her wedding, it is gonna be awesome!!!

I will update on the kids tomorrow. Chase goes for his 2 month appt tomorrow, so I will have new stats on him.

No comments: