Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We are getting there!!

Last night when Matt went to kiss Emma good night she said "Daddy I have to go potty." Usually this consists of her sitting on the potty with nothing happening, but not last night. She went potty!! Then I went in to say goodnight to her and she said "Mommy I have to go potty." Once again, she pottied on the potty. I was so proud of her. Matt and I hooped and hollared in excitment for her. I told her "Mommy is so proud of you Emma." Her reply was "I'm so proud of you too Mommy." How cute is that!! So far this morning no pottying in the potty, but I'm gonna work on her. This shows me that she knows what it feels like when she has to go. Hopefully not much longer till we are potty trained!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH EMMA!! I love that she's proud of you too! LOL!! Having one potty trained would be so nice!

Unknown said...

e-mail me...I've lost your e-mail address!!