Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chunky Monkey

Today Chase is 2 months old. I call him my little Chunky Monkey. He isn't really all that chunky, he is just so super long. Right now he weighs 12lbs 5oz and is 24 inches long! About 2 or 3 weeks ago I got the 3-6 month sleeper out for him. Well, it is already getting to the point where I'm gonna have to get the 6-9 month sleepers out, b/c he is so freakin long!! When he stretches it is about to crunch his toes!! I just can't believe how stinkin long he is. We also measured Emma last night and she is 36 inches tall. My kids are def gonna be taller than me, which isn't hard since I am only 5' 4". lol

As of 2 nights ago, Chase has started to sleep a little longer. He will usually eat around 8 or 8:30 and then not wake up till 1:30!! You talk about excited, I am so happy!! Finally a little more sleep for me. Plus this boy is eating like crazy. Sometimes he will eat 6 oz, but only during the day. At night I'm lucky if he eats 4oz before falling asleep. Then if he only eats 4oz during the day, he is ready to eat in just and hour or 2. He is getting so big, so fast!! Emma has started back on wanting to give him kisses and big hugs again. It is so sweet, I just have to remind her to be gentle. I absolutely love my life, I am so blessed to have my kids and husband. I am actually thinking about getting a tatoo. I'm not totally sure what I am getting or where, but I have an idea. I am either getting a flower and have the kids and Matt's names going around it or I am gonna get the world with the word my over it and then their names around it. I'm not sure yet, but I will post a pic of it when I get it done. Hopefully I don't chicken out, b/c I really want it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your tattoo!! I love it!