Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm in Love!!

Yep, you read right. I am totally head over heals in love.....with my husband!! Just in the past week or so, I have fallen in love with my husband all over again. We have really reconnected and it feels great!! I just don't know how my life could get any better. I have a fabulous husband, a beautiful daughter and a handsome son. My family is complete and it is perfect!! I can honestly say I can't remember ever being this happy before. Grant it, my wedding day was such a happy day and the days that I had my kids, but now it is all complete. It has all fallen together. My life is perfect and I couldn't be happier!! I just wanted to share that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling good and that your family is exactly what you want and you deserve it! Congratulations!