Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting with the program!

Okay, so I am finally starting to "get with the program". Don't get me wrong, I am still dead tired, but it is starting to get easier. My depression is easing up some and I'm starting to feel a little more like myself. I think Emma is settling back into her routine, but we are gonna be tweaking it a bit. I'm trying to get it so that she is asleep by 9, but I am having a hard time getting this done. I have already limited her nap during the day to an hour, but that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not too sure what to try next, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Tonight we have Monday Night supper out at Mom & Dad's. So I am looking forward to getting out of the house. Plus, it is a good home cooked meal that I don't have to cook. Tomorrow I am going and getting my hair cut and colored, I can't wait!! My hubby likes my hair long, but I'm sick of it always being in a ponytail and I don't want to wear it down due to the fact of burping Chase. He doesn't need to be eating my hair. So, it is gonna get cut....short!! Plus, I can't wait to have highlights. I don't think I've had highlights since a couple months after Emma was born. Maybe I'll post a before and after pic tomorrow.

No comments: