Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

7lbs and a boot later...

Ok, so I went for my 33 week check-up today which included another ultrasound. Chase is looking wonderful!! He is at 5 1/2lbs now, which brings him down from the 93rd percentile to the 81st percentile, which is great but still means he is big. I asked the doc if we are still looking at inducing early and he said most likely but will talk more once he starts checking my cervix which is around 35 or 36 weeks. I go back to the doc Monday for my first of several non-stress tests. This is just for safety percautions to make sure with my GD that Chase isn't stressing out on me. Oh, you might be wondering about the title, well in 3 weeks I have gained 7lbs. That seems like a lot, but it only brings my total weight gain to 23lbs, which isn't bad. With Emma I gained 39lbs, so I am still way below that.

Onto the boot. Matt went to the orthropedic doc today and he put Matt into a boot. He said to wear it for a week or 2 and then start weining himself off of it. If it still hurts in 4 weeks to come back, but it was a very minor break. Thank goodness!!!

So, we had an ugly weekend, but things are looking up. This weekend both of my brothers will be helping us with our remodeling. Plus, if we have to call in for backup we had a friend volunteer to help out, which is great. Just when you think you are all alone and everything is going wrong, your friends and family step up and help out. Boy I couldn't live without either!! Anyways, I am exhausted so it's time to put my big ole prego butt to bed. lol

No comments: