Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

35 Weeks

Yesterday I had my 35 week check-up, which consisted of a non-stress test. Going into the appointment I was expecting to have my cervix checked, b/c last week he told me he was. Well, we go in and have the non-stress test and Chase was being super active!! But everything was great! The doc came in and he decided we are gonna hold off to check my cervix till next week. My mom and I was pretty bummed, b/c he said as soon as he checks my cervix he will be able to tell me when he will induce me. I was really looking forward to finding out, but now it is onto another week of waiting! Oh well I guess. He will be here soon enough I guess. My mom and brother's girlfriend seem to think that I will go into labor on my own the 2nd week of July. I just don't see that happening. I think I will be induced on the 21st, but I guess we won't know till next week. Can ya believe it, I only have 3-5 weeks left. Thank goodness!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet the little/big man!!! YIPPEE for BABIES!