Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Prayers Needed!

So for quite some time now my grandpa hasn't really been doing all that great. He has been losing a lot of weight (he weighs less than me and he is a little taller). His sugar has been all over the place. They finally started running some tests. Well one of the tests went down thru his throat. The results showed that he doesn't have cancer but whatever it is (they haven't given us a name yet) is very very very serious. I guess they really stressed big time to grandma how serious it is. So, it looks like they need to do surgery, if the heart doctor (since he has had a quadruple bipass) says he can make it. We are suppose to find out more today. He is 78 and I mean he just looks like a bag of bones. I will post an update once we hear from the doctor today, but please keep him in your prayers.