Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can you believe it!!

Okay, so my dad called me last night to let me know what the doctor had to say about grandpa. Well, come to find out the nurse that had told my grandma and grandpa how serious it was over exaggerated!! She made it sound like it was so super serious and that it shouldn't be taken lightly at all. Well, the doctor talked to them and said it isn't as serious as she made it sound and he doesn't go back to the doctor till after the first of the year to have the test done again. He gave him some meds to take and he should be fine. I personnally think that nurse should be fired!!! I mean, she caused my grandma, grandpa and the rest of us a lot of heart ache thinking that grandpa was in grave danger. Ok, maybe not fired, but come on that is horrible to put people thru stuff like that!! I don't know what she was thinking, but she gave us all a horrible scare!! On the bright side, grandpa is going to be fine, atleast for now. The doctor don't seem all that concerned so neither will we. Thank you for all the prayers!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is great news!!! I love it! I'm so happy to hear that! Phew!