Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Contributing...

Ok, so I have been getting this nagging feeling lately that I need to contribute to my family financially. I know that I contribute a lot by staying at home, but I just feel I need to help get ourselves ahead financially. You know, get rid of our debt, get a real nice savings account going and maybe even a family vacation every summer. I really don't want to be away from my kids fulltime, but parttime is a possibility. The only thing is, I would like to have a parttime job that pays well, duh who doesn't want a well paying job if they are gonna work. When I worked at Pierre's before I had Chase, I got paid well, it was only 2 1/2 days a week and I can say I truely enjoyed it. The only thing is, they changed the position into a fulltime position with all kinds of miles to travel, hence why I don't work there anymore. So I guess I am in a personal debate with myself. Do I stay at home with my kids fulltime (Matt doesn't mind it at all) or do I try to get a parttime job and contribute financially and still have quite a bit of time with my kids? Hmmm, I hate it when I get these nagging, somewhat guilty feelings going on. I know that I have the best job in the world, but I just feel I need to contribute financially too. Ugh, I know I just keep saying the same thing over and over again, but it's because I'm really tossed up in the air about it all. UGH!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

they won't be this age for long enough! whatever you do, enjoy this age because once they're older, they become independent and may go an entire evening having only two conversations with you because they're too busy...trust me, it happened last night! I miss staying home with mine SO much! But I understand the want to get a part time something...I wouldn't give up my job without a BIG struggle!