Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 Months

So, I took Chase yesterday to his 4 month appt. He is weighing in at a whooping 17lbs and is 26 1/4" long!! Man oh man is my baby not such a baby anymore!! He is laughing, cooing and smiling like crazy. He has been rolling from his belly to back since 3 months. He is just so stinking cute and so happy most of the time. He is def a mommy's boy!! We are gonna be starting cereal today which should be fun!! I've given it to him once, but this gonna become a daily thing. Then onto veggies and then fruits. Wow, he is just growing up so fast. He is our last and the last grandbaby for both sides and he just isn't staying little very long. He is just growing up over night!! It is sad to think he is the last, but then again it isn't. I know that my family is complete and we are so happy the way we are!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he's getting SO big! WOW! I love it!