Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

GROSS!!

So today one of my friends called and I was talking to her and catching up. Well, while on the phone my dad shows up. He was dropping off some ketchup that he gets from this really good ketchup factory for cheap, anyways that doesn't really matter. Well, we walk back into the living room where Emma is. I saw some "mud" on the carpet and was wondering where it came from. Dad bends down to pick it up and it isn't mud. Emma then said "I pooped". OMG, the girl pooped in her diaper and then pulled some of it out. Not only did she pull some out, but she had wiped it on the tv!! I was in complete disbelief and didn't even begin to know what to say. She is showing every sign of readiness for potty training, I just can't get her to go. So I am thinking that tomorrow after getting my running around done, we are gonna hit the potty training hard core. Hopefully we will make it somewhere with it, but I'm not setting my hopes up too high. Can you believe it tho. Then later on in the evening I was fixing supper and Matt & Emma were in the living room. Just then I heard Matt say "Get your hand outta your diaper." Sure enough she had pooped again and was gonna pull it out again. What in the world am I gonna do with her. I'm gonna have to keep a constant eye on her or else my house is gonna be covered in poop!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for reminding me what it will be like to have a two year old in the house!! LOL! That is so gross! I'm excited to hear how potty training goes today! LOL!