Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

30 weeks!

Well well well. Yesterday I was 30 weeks and went to the doc for another ultrasound. Now, if you remember right I was just there 3 weeks for an ultrasound and Chase was measuring at 2lbs 6oz and in the 65th percentile. Let's just say he has been busy growing!!! He measured 4lbs 1oz and in the 93rd percentile. The ultrasound tech said on average the baby will gain 1/2lb a week from here on out, so with 10 weeks left to go that puts him at 9lbs. Yep, another biggin for me. I'm telling ya, I don't have babies, I have toddlers!!! But the doc wasn't worried about the size. Everything looked great, he gave us a couple kicks during the ultrasound which was funny. The tech also looked down yunder and yep, he is still def a boy. She was point out the sac and dooder as plain as day! He is quite proud and never tries to cover it up. They tested my iron and I'm a little low, which I was with Emma too. So, now I am on iron pills too. I don't mind tho, anything to help him out. I really need to get pics up. If I remember I will try to get the pics out to my parents so I can scan them, but I'm not making any promises.

This morning it was too cute. Emma woke up and came into my room. She layed there for a while with me and then got up and said "Where's baby Chase?" I told her in my belly and she said "Can I see?". So, I lifted up my shirt and she was all excited. She told him hi and gave him a big kiss. I think this is the first time she has asked where he is. Hopefully by the time he is here she will be ready for him. We talk about him everyday, but I'm doubting that she actually understands that he is gonna live here, all the time. But she loves babies, so that is a good sign!!

Today I am off to the Diabetic Center for my monthly check-up. Everything should go fine and I should be in and out within no time. I don't think there is anything to do but just make sure the insulin is working right and I'm using it right. Oh and of course to make sure I am keeping my sugar under control. I'm telling ya, I'm always at an appoint. My next doc appt is June 10th and then I start weekly visits. I will be getting ultrasounds and non-stress tests all the the time. So, that is my update, not a whole lot, but that is ok, I don't need a lot of excitment!! lol

No comments: