Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter....I know I'm late!!

So, I'm a little late, I know. But here it goes.

Easter was fabulous this year. Emma had 4 egg hunts. At the first one she knew exactly what to do, you didn't have to tell her. She had a blast!! We have so much candy that it isn't even funny. Of course I've got it all put up, so it isn't a daily temptation to me or Emma. She gets a piece here and there, but I don't want her on a sugar high all the time. lol We also went to see the Easter Bunny, but no picture for proof. She was all excited to see him and was waving like crazy, but the minute she was within 3 feet of him she didn't want anything to do with him. So, needless to say no pic, but that is alright.

The day before Easter we had our own little family day, just the 3 of us. Emma colored eggs and I made some sugar cookies and icing and let her ice them. She loved that and ended up with icing all over her belly too. lol It was a lot of fun to have that family time together. I think it just might become tradition in my house. Then after she went to bed that night, the Easter Bunny aka Mommy and Daddy lol hid all the eggs and set out the Easter baskets. When Emma woke up the next morning and went into the living room she was all excited!! It was great seeing the excitement on her face. She loved finding the eggs too.

Easter Sunday it is family tradition that we all get up and go to church with Mom and Dad. Of course, Emma made it through the singing and that was it, that is all the farther she ever makes it. So, I spent most of the service in the nursery so that she wouldn't interupt the service for everyone else. After church we went back to Mom and Dad's and had lunch and a egg hunt. Once again, loved the egg hunt! After the egg hunt it was straight off to Matt's Grandma's for yet another egg hunt. This kid is in egg/candy heaven. lol After a long and exhausting day, we made it back home around 6pm and I was pooped!! We were all in bed asleep by 8pm that night, no kidding!!

I would have added pics, but for some reason it isn't letting me, so I will have to come back and try it later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like LOADS of fun! I love holidays with little ones! Just think next Easter Chase will be here too!