Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Officially Sick and Tired of IT!!

I wanna eat what I want when I want! I WANT CHOCOLATE MILK!! I want to inhale some chocolate cake and I mean a huge piece and right after having a huge carb filled supper!! I want to go to IHOP and eat a huge stack of pancakes with their butter pecan syrup!! I don't want to feel like I have to exercise after every stickin meal, just to keep my sugar reading down! I am so sick of having to wonder how many carbs are in a serving or being hungry but not allowed to have any carbs right then. I want a regular Mt. Dew!! I am going to be 25 weeks tomorrow, so I only have between 13 and 15 weeks to go, but right now that seems like an eternity!! I guess I have just hit a breaking point or this is my usually time to rag and I'm just having the emotional/moody part of that. lol

I really feel bad for the people that have to do this all the time, for their entire lives. I totally understand why my grandparents cheat on their diets and will eat the yummy stuff. Now I know how they must get annoyed with the people that give them a hard time for doing it. What about the kids that have to do this from such a young age. They don't get the chance to go to Dairy Queen and just get a huge hot fudge brownie sundae. When I lived in Groveport, I would ride my bike to school. I was in 6th grade and I would purposely take the long way home just to stop at the Dairy Queen and get a chocolate cone with sprinkles. I loved it. What about going to the pool, Melissa and I use to go everyday and we would eat all the sugary treats at every break. What about all the suckers, or fun dips. Hmm, fun dips or those tubes that are filled with the flavored sugar. Last night I made shredded chicken sandwiches and cheesy hashbrowns (YUM) I got one sandwich and a serving of the hashbrowns. I would have loved to have had another sandwich and some more hashbrowns, but NOOOOO I don't have enough carbs to do that.

Well, I can't say I feel any better about venting, b/c I still want to eat all the yummy stuff, but I guess I might feel a little better. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The good thing about insulin is that you CAN EAT ALL OF THAT! So if you have to go on insulin, it'll be like a trade off...insuling dependent people can cheat because they can just give themselves extra insulin and eat extra carbs! So maybe it will be hell to go on insulin but maybe it'll be better because then maybe you can have chocolate cake!