Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nauseated!!

Ok, ever since I woke up this morning I have felt nauseated. There was a couple times that my mouth got real watery like it does before I get sick, but I have thrown up yet. Thank goodness!!
I go to the doctor on January 3rd for my first appointment. Then I should be able to listen to the baby's heartbeat and just get checked out. I can't wait!
About the due date. I'm thinking that my due date is probably August 3rd, but I will most likely still go in July.
The other night it was so cute. I asked Emma what was in my belly and she said "Baby". I was so shocked that she actually said it without me telling her. Then she gave the baby a kiss and said hi. It was just too cute. It'll be funny when I get huge to see how she responds.
Oh and by the way, I AM ALREADY SHOWING!! I'm not posting a pic yet, b/c it just looks like a fat belly and not so much a baby belly. But I couldn't believe it, but I guess it is normal for women to show really early with their 2nd baby. So, when I feel more comfortable with the belly I will post a pic.

No comments: