Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nasty...

No, this post doesn't have anything nasty in it. Yesterday we were sitting down to eat supper and before Emma would even try anything she would say "That's nasty". I have no idea where she got that from. Now, everything is nasty. She was saying it again at breakfast. I'm telling ya, kids are too funny.
Well, I missed her 23rd month post. I guess I'm just getting too wrapped up in Christmas, the pregnancy and everything going on around me. It just seems like everything is happening so fast that I don't have time to keep. Before I know it my little miss Emma is gonna be 2. She's gonna be 2 in less than a month!! OMG!! I need to start planning her party and figure out what we are doing it in. I'm telling, I never imagined life could go so fast. I will make up for missing the 23rd month post at 2 years old!! I promise!!
One more thing before I go. With Emma we were so certain on names, even before we were pregnant. With this pregnancy we aren't too certain. With Emma is was either Emma (of course) or Jackson. Now I have no clue. For a boy we are kinda thinking of Andrew, but we haven't really decided for sure. For girls I like Aubrey, Allyson and Isabel. Matt has a def no on Isabel. I'm just not sure. Anyone have any name suggestions?

No comments: