Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Here we go...

Ok, so this Tuesday I should be 5 weeks, according to my records. I've tried getting my due date, but I'm not sure exactly what it is. 40 weeks from the first day of my last period is July 29th; however, all of the sites are giving me different days. Most of the sites are saying August 3rd or 4th, the reason being is that my cycle isn't the normal 28 days, it is 33 days. I'm not sure that it will make a difference in the due date, but according to these sites it does. Well, I'm going to call the doctors office on Monday to make an appointment. I'll see what she says.
Well, I have been very tired lately and extremely hungry. I have been getting so hungry for the last month, even before I knew I was prego. It is horrible, I feel like I'm eating all of the time. Plus, I'm trying to watch what I eat, since with Emma I got put on a carb diet since I had gestational diabetes with her. Of course, I didn't get put on that diet until I was 5 months, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to start it early, plus, I'm hoping it might reduce the baby's size. On my days off, I've been taking naps when Emma is taking hers. I don't remember being this tired this early with Emma. But boy oh boy am I!!!
On top of being tired and hungry, I have a stupid cough and a little bit of a runny nose. Just what I need. And Emma has a runny/stuffy nose. Isn't it weird how she has both, but she does. So far I haven't been sick, which is good!! I hope I can skip being sick this time!! Well, I guess I will have more updating once I make it to the doctors.

2 comments:

Chasity said...

So funny you mention that you are more tired this time around...so was I it was insane!! But they say it's because you already have a little one to chase after. I don't know, but I hope you have a great and easy pregnancy!!! Can't wait for the belly pics!!!! :o)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Maybe you're tired because it could be a boy? Does Matt want a boy? YEAH!!
Lynne
PS Love the blog and info about Emma!