Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What the heck is going on??

Ok, so last week I finished my period on either Monday or Tuesday. To my surprise I started spotting yesterday. How the heck does this happen?? I'm on birth control to help my periods out. I don't understand it and it kinda flipped me out. Plus on top of that, my bowel problems have been reappearing again. Not as often, but more often than what I would like! I really have no clue as to what is going on. I've never started spotting in between periods before, so I don't know why I would be now. Plus, on top of that I have been getting some crazy headaches. I believe they are sinus, but man they kill!! Then yesterday and today I have absolutely no energy!! I mean, none at all! I need to clean my house, but I just feel like laying around and sleeping, but I can't sleep with the little ones here. I don't know what my deal is. I wish I knew what the heck is going on with my body!! I just want to be back to myself, I would say normal but I know that would bring comments. lol But I would like to be back to what is normal for me! Ugh!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have my thyroid checked again....sorry but this all sounds like it could be related....good luck and let me know if you need anything!

Chasity said...

I would also have the thyroid checked although you could also have the possiblity of being pregnant...right?? Those also could be symptoms of that. I have thyroid problems myself...started out Graves Disease and ended up with Hypothyroidism!! I love the new background!! :o) If you have any thyroid ?'s ask awaY!

Unknown said...

WELL WHAT DID THE DR SAY!?!?!?