Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Monday!

Ok, so Monday I will be taking the kids for their checkups. Emma's 3 year and Chase's 6 month, poor guy has to get more shoots!! Anyways, while I am there I am gonna have a major talk with the doc. I am gonna tell her that I'm not about to live my life this way and we HAVE to find out what in the heck is going on. I don't want to live the rest of my life not eating while outta my house in fear of getting diarehha and a major upset stomach. I don't want to struggle to make myself do stuff, b/c I don't have the energy to do it. I don't want to continue to eat 2 bowls of cereal every morning and drink Mt. Dew out the ying yang. I'm not settling, I'm gonna find out what in the heck is going on!! If that means blood work, so be it, if it means any kind of scan thing, then so be it! I am too young to feel like this and my kids need a mommy, not a zombie!! I wanna be baking and doing crafts, I don't wanna feel like laying around all day. I am really sick of feeling like this and I'm sorry that I am complaining, but it is getting quite old! So, Monday will be the day that hopefully my doc and I come up with a game plan as to what we are gonna do. So, keep me in mind that we can figure out what in the heck is going on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck and I'm glad you're going to stand up for yourself!