Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Energy. What's that?

Ok, so today I have been in a total funk! I have absolutely NO energy and I am so tired! I just wanna lay down and sleep, but that isn't possible. Plus, when my mom gets off of work she is gonna take the kids so I can go do some much needed grocery shopping (which I still need to prepare a list for). I just don't want to! Weather.com says it is 1 outside, yuck!! Plus, Chase has pink eye right now too. I guess tonight I will try to get the kids down to bed early and myself too!! Tomorrow I will have my nephews back, so I've gotta find some energy somewhere! I need a Mt. Dew!! That is totally my life line!!
On a better note, Emma has used the potty twice today and has had no accidents. So, we are doing good!!! Yippie!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

lol, I made myself get up everyday and organize something or clean...I did that for a week or so and now I cant get my energy to go away!!(I've had too much energy for over 4 months now) I wish I could give you some of mine!! And that nasty pink eye is everywhere!!