Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Guess what???



This is the shirt that I wore out to my parent's house this afternoon. Yes, you are reading it correctly, I AM PREGNANT!!!!

This morning I got up, peed on a stick and then jumped in the shower. The whole time I was in the shower I was praying my brains out!!! I got out and only saw 1 line, but after I got my contacts in and looked closely there was a faint pink line. I was so excited!!! I jumped onto the bed and woke Matt up. All day I had a huge smile on my face, I was just so happy!! I got home from work and took another test just to be sure, and sure enough it was positive again. I just can't tell you how happy I am!!! It has seemed like an enternity since we started and finally we are prego!!! Anyways, the posting begins. I don't know if I will start with a begining belly pic or not, but I will def post a belly pic when I get a belly. Woo Whoo!!

1 comment:

Living In The Middle World said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS!! It's about dang time, too, huh?

God is amazing and good. He heard and answered your prayer. Make sure you thank him like crazy. :)

I'm looking forward to them belly pics, lol. WTG, chica!