Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Discouraged

So, Back at the end of April I became an Independant Demonstrator for Uppercase Living. It is an awesome company that does the adhesive vinyl for your walls, glass, windows, objects, pretty much any smooth surface. They have only been around for 4 years, so I thought this would be a great company to get involved with. Well, the company is great and the product is great, I'm just not doing great. I am really getting discouraged, b/c it just seems like I can't get the business to flow. I can't get people to have parties, whether it be in home or book parties. I have a facebook page and I try running specials for free product when you host a party, but just don't get any takers. What makes it even more discouraging for me is, my friend sells Gold Canyon candles and she is doing awesome! She has 2 girls sign up under and she seems to always be selling. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled for her, but it just makes me feel like even more of a loser. What am I doing wrong? Anyone have any suggestions out there? I need a way to get this info out there and get the ball rolling. I am wanting to help out my family financially, but it just isn't working. Ugh! Well, I guess I will visit some of my fellow bloggers and let them know about my website and see what they think. But like I said, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!!

No comments: