Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

5 Months!

So, it has been some time since I have blogged. Wow!

What has happened since May you ask? My baby boy turned 2, yes I said 2!! Went thru a cancer scare with my mom, but she is a-ok! My oldest baby started preschool. How crazy is that?! I still can't believe it myself!! She is not old enough to be doing this kind of stuff!! lol Went on vacation with my hubby, kids and parents to Gatlinburg. That was so much fun! We actuall had a black bear sit under our balcony looking up at us wanting food. Luckily we were several feet in the air, so he couldn't reach us. And for those who are wondering, we didn't give him any food. Yep, that's about it. lol

I am still a SAHM with babysitting kiddos during the week. Trying to help make ends meet, but it still gets rough. Think I am going to pick up a part time job a couple evenings a week to try and help out some more.

My kiddos are getting so big. Emma is now 4 1/2, but going on 30 it seems! She says some of the cutest things. She put a lemon on the rim of her glass and asked everyone if she was stylin. lol Then she has not only asked me, but her preschool teacher also if we get goosebumps when we poop too. lol That totally cracked me up, but when I found out she asked her teacher too. Now that is just hilarious. Emma is such a loving child with a huge streak of attitude and a mouth that never stops talking! I mean it, she never stops! At school they have a great saying that I try to use on her at home "zip it, lock it, put it in your pocket". It doesn't always work. She is doing great in preschool. She seems to be learning a lot. We will be having our first parent/teacher conference soon to hear about her progress. I am really excited to get some one on one time with the teacher to see how she feels she is doing. Emma is just awesome! She is my oldest and my only girl, but will always be my baby girl (even if she is a daddy's girl).

Chase is 2 now. He is also a little over 3ft tall too, he is gonna be tall like his daddy! He is ALL boy and I think I might have been pregnant with twin boys and he like ate him in the womb and just took on all of it's boy mischief too!! lol I'm telling you, he is constantly doing something and if he isn't physically doing something you can tell he is thinking about what he can do next. He has absolutely no fear. He turned a garbage can that we usually keep dog food in upside down and jumped off of it. He loves the trampoline. He can give you this grin when he is doing something he isn't suppose to that just makes you want to laugh so hard instead of get after him. He doesn't really talk a lot, but if you remember in the above paragraph that is probably why. lol He is a cute little blonde hair, blue eyed boy with a huge streak of mean. lol He is just rotten, but love him to death. He is def a mommy's boy and I love every minute of it! He is my baby, my last and he is just growing up too fast!!

Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past May. Can't believe it's been 5 years! We have had our ups and downs, but we have made them through together. I love that man so much, he truely means the world to me. He works so hard to provide for our family and he is such a great daddy! I couldn't have asked for a better father, you can just see the pride and love in his eyes when he looks or talks about his kids!! He is my love!

Well, my energy level has finally died down (at 11:38pm), better shower and go to bed, gotta get up at 6:30. I will try to blog more often, but no promises. G'night!

No comments: