Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What 2010 has brought to me, my family and friends. Continuing to greive the loss of friend. Nephew turning 6, Emma turning 4, Mom & Dad's 36 years together, good friend finding out she is having a little girl, MIL's birthday, Matt's birthday and Gpa Jack turning 79!! Good health for me, my kids, my dad and siblings. A hiatal hernia for my hubby, a month long migraine for my mom, hubby's cousin's house fire, mil surgery, uncle's surgery, real good friends surgery, another friend getting a divorse, another friend's grandparent passing away and possible surgery for hubby to fix hiatal hernia. So, here I am venting, b/c so many people are not getting a very good start to the new year. But you know what, I am going to pray for those that need help and praise God for all I do have. My silver lining is, we go on vacation in March!!! YAY!! It is gonna be much needed!!!!

1 comment: