Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's back!!

Okay, so went onto a different birth control to help regulate my periods. Well, my diarrhea is back. Yep, my body must just not like the birth control. I really don't know what the deal is. I've been on this kind before, so I'm not sure why it is happening. I swear, child bearing and child birth really does a number on your body. My hips have never been the same since I've had Emma and ever since I have had Chase my body doesn't take to the birth control well at all. So, off I go to see if there is something else that I might be able to take. I might try the Orthro Lo. Maybe my body needs a lower dose of the hormones or whatever it is in the pill. So back to square 1 I go, hurrah hurrah. lol

No comments: