Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nevermind...

Remember my blog about contributing, well I do contribute. I contribute to my family in many ways every day. Maybe I don't financially, but I do by taking care of them and loving them. Matt doesn't want me to work and I'm happy right here. I told my mom that and she was so happy. She told me how I was a great mom, how my kids are turning out so well. She said Emma is just so smart and loving and Chase will sure to follow the same suit. I knew I wasn't a bad mom, but it's great to hear someone say I'm a great mom. My kids need me here with them. Heck, my nephews need me (I babysit them). My nephew Jr told me that he likes coming here and he don't like being much of anywhere but at home. Grant it there are times when I just wanna scream and pull my hair out, but what stay at home mom doesn't? I love my job and I'm staying right where I am. My place is at home, at home being a mother and a wife and I'm fine with that. I'm blessed, truly blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're staying home! it's really a good choice and if you can afford it, it's the right choice!

Unknown said...

ps you are a great mommy!!